In the month of June 2013, I had visited UK and Scotland. This
picture was taken in Glasgow in front of the Glasgow Cathedral. This is David Livingston's statue. I also had the opportunity to participate in the Scottish National Stroke Audit which was held in the room named after David Livingston at the Royal College of Physicians Office. For more than 4 years I have been pondering about Indian Christian Medical Missionaries who have sacrificed their lives to work in rural India. Majority are unsung heroes and the world doesn't know their real life stories. I am planning to compile the information about Indian Christian Medical Missionaries throughout the country who had committed their lives to full time mission work in rural and urban India.

picture was taken in Glasgow in front of the Glasgow Cathedral. This is David Livingston's statue. I also had the opportunity to participate in the Scottish National Stroke Audit which was held in the room named after David Livingston at the Royal College of Physicians Office. For more than 4 years I have been pondering about Indian Christian Medical Missionaries who have sacrificed their lives to work in rural India. Majority are unsung heroes and the world doesn't know their real life stories. I am planning to compile the information about Indian Christian Medical Missionaries throughout the country who had committed their lives to full time mission work in rural and urban India.




Wish you all the best and God's blessings in this endeavour. It will be an important milestone in the history of missions in this country
ReplyDelete